Female: Owner requires access to female breeding dog for reasons including, but not limited to:
1. Veterinary appointments for general purposes and / or to monitor pregnancy – possibly two (2) visits.
2. Breeding – first sign of going into heat (blood) until a successful hook (usually 5-7 days). You can bring her to the breeder every other day – three (3) times on average or leave her for the duration of the stay. This decision can be made by the Guardian family, at the discretion of the breeder.
3. Whelping (7-14 days) days prior to the Dog’s due date and up until the puppies are weaned at approximately 6‐8 weeks after birth. This process lasts approximately 9-12 weeks total.
4. The Guardian Family shall not transfer possession of the Dog to any person without the prior written consent of Owner.
5. Breeder has the right to visit the residence of the Guardian Family at least once per calendar year to discuss with the Guardian Family any issues concerning the care and supervision of the dog.
5. Females will not be bred more than 5 times.
6. If the breeder finds it difficult to reach the Guardian Family, is met with roadblocks or antankerous communication in any form (comments, phone calls, text messages etc.) that make this working relationship hostile and / or if the Guardian Family refuses to do anything breeder asks as set forth in this document, the dog will be removed from the home – no question.